- The laboratory of GOŚ ŁAM monitors the operation of the wastewater treatment plant since 1996.
- We carry out the folowing tests:wastewater - by monitoring the treatment process ,
sludge - in order to control processes and evaluate the operation of technological equipment,
surface and underground water - for environmental monitoring purposes.
- We examine over 80 chemical and physicochemical indicators in water, wastewater and sludge.
- The laboratory is equipped with modern analytical equipment for performing tests, including:atomic absorption spectrometer (flame and with graphite cuvette),
CFA flow analyzers, mercury analyzer, UV-VIS spectrophotometers, GC-MS, elementarny analyzer(C, H, S), ion chromatography.
- The level of performed tests is guaranteed by highly specialized engineering and technical staff. Regular participation in proficiency tests, carried out by Quality Management Ltd and Aquacheck Ltd from Great Britain, confirms the competence of the staff and high quality of research with very good results.
- In 2007, laboratory obtained the accreditation of the Polish Center for Accreditation No. AB 832.in accordance with the ISO-ILAC-IAF (January 2009) Communiqué available at www.pca.gov.pl Laboratory accreditation with reference to the ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 standard, meeting the requirements of technical competence and management system, necessary to ensure reliable results.
tel. (0-42) 29-10-525
We invite you to use our professional services.