- In 2005 GOŚ ŁAM sp. z o.o. has developed and implemented the Integrated Management System documentation. After audit conducted by an independent PCBC audit organization, it has been certified to PN-EN ISO 9001: 2001 and PN-EN ISO 14001: 2005.
In 2007 The laboratory of GOŚ ŁAM has received accreditation confirming the ability to perform tests in accordance with ISO / IEC 17025: 2005.
- Within four years, the Company has built an internal IT and management network, thanks to which:
- data from the laboratory and from the biological and sludge parts of treatment plant is provided on a regular basis, which allows for quick response,
- breakdown reports are generated, that allows easy analysis of mechanical failure frequencies and intervals of renovations,
- daily and monthly reports of work of the treatment plant are generated, which help in analysing the activities of the GOŚ ŁAM
- the base of contracts concluded by the Company was created,
- improvement of communication and data transfer system has positive influence on efficiently and safely manage the treatment plant.
- In 2003 and 2004 the Company received the title of Gazela Biznesu, that is awarded by an opinion-forming, economic journal "Puls Biznesu". GOŚ ŁAM was awarded as a medium-sized, dynamically growing company, achieving a three-year growth in turnover, a solid reputation, integrity for contractors, employees, and the Treasury.
- Each year employees of the Company participate in the annual Athletic Meeting of Water Supply and Sewerage Employees, achieving very good results.
- Approximately 2,500 young people visit GOŚ ŁAM each year, expanding their knowledge of wastewater treatment and ecological importance of this process. The Company cooperate with schools and universities to organize internships.